Installation of Amended Services
- Provide prototype of specimen Plan and Trust Agreement, or individually designed document, if requested.
- Prepare Application for Determination
- Prepare Notification of interested parties
- Prepare Employee Announcement that a Retirement Plan has been adopted
Administration and Actuarial Services
- Establish and maintain Plan and Participant records.
- Benefit calculations upon Participant termination, disability, and retirement.
- Review insurance application for compliance with Plan specifications.
- Provide PS-58 Value of Insurance Statement.
- Notify Plan Administrator of upcoming Plan Anniversary.
- Provide annual renewable benefit calculations and Actuarial Valuations.
- Compute deferral ratio for 401(k) Plans.
- Allocate Employee 401(k) contribution to investment vehicles
Employee Communication Services
- Prepare Summary Plan Description.
- Prepare personalized Participant benefit statements annually.
- Prepare Summary of Plan Annual Report for Participant and Beneficiaries
Annual Government Reporting Services
Prepare Annual Return/Report of Employee Benefit Plan, Form 5500, and all related Schedules:
- Schedule A – Insurance Report
- Schedule B – Actuarial Information (Defined Benefit Plans)
- Schedule I – Small Plan Financial Information
- Schedule R – Qualified Pension Plan Information
- Form PBGC-1 – Defined Benefit Plan
- Form 945 – Reconciliation of Withholding Tax (when applicable)
- Secure Actuarial Certification for Defined Benefit Plans